Web Site Terms and Conditions
1. Cronulla Lions will comply with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the privacy provisions of other applicable legislation.
2. Cronulla lions view any breach of privacy protection as serious and will take appropriate action in such cases.
3. Any personal information collected by Cronulla Lions is covered by this policy. Personal information is information or an opinion that can identify a person. Cronulla Lions will only collect information that is necessary for its activities.
4. Cronulla Lions will only disclose information in accordance with the Privacy Amendment Act. This may include disclosure as required by law, where Cronulla lions have the individual's consent, or for the purpose for which it was collected or related purposes that are reasonable to expect.
5. Cronulla Lions will treat all personal information with due care and take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information it holds from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. This includes storage, collection, processing transmission, and destruction.
6. Cronulla Lions will take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
7. Inquiries or concerns about privacy matters should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
228-232 Woolooware Rd Burraneer NSW 2230 Or to our Post office box Po box 150 Cronulla NSW 2230
8. Where a individual wishes to interact anonymously, and such interaction does not compromise the information collected nor the purpose for which Lions Cronulla collects it, the individual is not required to provide personal or sensitive information
9. Cronulla Lions will not collect sensitive information from an individual unless given consent to do so, or where required by law in specific circumstances such as matters of individual or public health or safety.
11, ABN 33 232 745 936 LIONS CLUB OF CRONULLA INC
Cronulla Lions Events Refund/Cancellation Term and Conditions
Note :All Transactions Processed on this website are in Australian Dollars ( Aud$ )
A/ Event Cancellation by Sponsor
Cronulla Lions reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If Cronulla Lions cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, Cronulla Lions has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
B/ Registration Cancellation by Participant
Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 10 days before the event. Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $10 service fee. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will not be eligible for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
Cancellations will be accepted in writing or by contacting the event Administrator listed on the Contact details for the Listed event or by emailing which must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit cardholder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and or transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment less a Service fee. These above policies apply to all Cronulla Lions Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials.
Please read all individual events and ticket information thoroughly.